Wednesday, February 8, 2012

coming up.

i've been struggling for the last few days trying to figure out what to write here. last week, i needed to focus on collecting information and quotes for my lesson in relief society on sunday. so that was why i went pretty well silent.
i guess i can talk about some pretty exciting things happening in the near future. i will be going to GA at the end of the month to see my grandpa and aunt's family. i haven't been there since 2007.
apparently we're a family that likes a good pattern...
i am excited to spend time with them all and eat some fantastic food (plug for my aunt's cooking), but oddly one of the things i may be most excited about is going to the aquarium. i have already told my cousin to expect it haha. when i was last there, i didn't know my aperture from my wrist strap when it came to cameras and photography. i hope to also get some good quality portraits of my family.

then later in march i have one of my best friends visiting me from omaha! woo! im ready for some pedicure action and letting her relax from her unceasingly busy life (school, work, baby, husband)

i have a lot to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment